Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Real Estate Market...

is everywhere a bust. I spent last week in rural North Carolina. I have some real estate there. No one is buying.

I have been unable to sell my mountain cabin. It is completely renovated, and is beautiful. There are no buyers.

The people seeking refuge from Florida have been coming into north Georgia for a few years now. The spillover caused growth in North Carolina, Tennessee and even in Kentucky. Land prices sidled upward for several years.

The growth has stopped.

I advertised on Google and Yahoo for a while. I did very well with Google. I foolishly traded them for a realtor.

One would think I might have learned. Apparently, I had not.

My realtor is threatening to leave the business and move to some other part of North Carolina.

I wish they all would. Realtors are not a trustworthy lot.

If anyone wants to buy a great cabin in the mountains in rural North Carolina, let me know.

          I know
                    a guy
                              who
                    has
          a nice one
to sell.

No comments: