Saturday, October 6, 2007

A guy who races go-carts...

lives across the street. They look very small and unassuming. They churn along at over 60 mph on the tracks where he and his son race them. He says they will run 110 mph or faster given enough straightaway. NASCAR drivers train in them.

I was going to challenge him with my Sentra. I'm afraid he would bump me into a fence. His go-carts only weigh 80 lbs or so. Their center of gravity is lower than my Sentra. I would not be embarrassed lose the race. I would not like to explain to my insurance company that my Sentra had been bumped into a fence by an 80 lb go-cart.

I don't have a go-cart, but...

      I
           ride
                a unicycle
     to work.

1 comment:

Adam Renfro said...

You ride your unicycle to work?

Your carbon footprint must be huge. Or small. Whichever one is good.