Monday, October 8, 2007

Failure is a great teacher...

...if one lets her do her job.

I have trekked behind in Her footsteps for years.

The Goddess Quit is the angry nemesis of Failure. Quit aborts the unborn Will from Failure, and leaves her daughters Depression and Dismay to fester in the womb.

Quit is a low pressure system that teases the energy from Failure. I will side with Failure in every stormy battle against Quit.

I will ever choose Failure in Her n'er ending battle with Quit's vamp sibling Inertia.

I will battle Nothing with Failure.

"I will stand on the Ocean until I start sinking."

Failure breathe my final essence, I will not exchange a kiss with the seductress whore Quit.

I respect fair Failure and will battle beside Her. I do not pursue Her. She is but one of triplets.

I much prefer her most beautiful sister Success, of the three.

I have
         slept
                  most often
                           with the
                  homely
and
         good
                  sister
                           Adequacy.

No comments: